Thursday, 24 August 2017

Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel (Photos)

A first year student of Makurdi School of Nursing and Midwifery, Miss Stella Meeikyaa, has been left in lament and sorrow after she was burnt beyond recognition by an explosion which took place in her hostels in school when one of her hostel mate had called her to help look after the Idomie noodles she was cooking so she can rush downstairs to get something before coming back.

It was then the gas went up in flames after some minutes later causing her severe injury and regrets of agreeing to wait.

She suffered third degree burns and was admitted at the Intensive Care United (ICU) of the Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi as Revealed to Imsu Elijah (Elitism6.com) by a frequent Reader of the Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose the (anonymous) profile if you don't
Have any of the other mentioned profiles
(we love comments)

WE ARE ELITISM6.COM